The Savile Family of Elland, Yorkshire
Elizabeth Savile was the daughter of Henry Savile of Bradley, Elland, and Elizabeth, the daughter of Robert Ramsden.
Henry Savile of Bradley, Elland m: in Elland, Yorkshire, Elizabeth Ramsden b: 1531
- Sir John Savile, Baron of Exchequer b: 1545 Bradley, Yorkshire christening: 25 March 1546 Elland, Yorkshire Occupation: Judge Residence: Methley, Yorkshire d: 2 February 1606/07 London m: 1st Wife 11 May 1574 Jane Garth b: 1554 d: 11 January 1586/87 London m: 2nd Wife 23 December 1587 Elizabeth Wentworth
d: 7 January 1592/93 m:3rd Wife 16 January 1593/94 in Altofts Dorothy Wentworth d: 3 January 1601/02 m:4th Wife Aft. 1595 Margery Peake
- Sir Henry Savile, Provost of Eton College, Berks b: 30 November 1549 Bradley, Elland d: 19 February 1620/21 Eton College m: Abt. 1592
- Thomas Savile, Proctor of the Merton College, Oxford. d: 12 January 1592/93
- Jennet Savile m William Wilkinson of Elland.
- Margery Savile m: 29 October 1559 in Elland, Yorkshire John Clayton Residence: Clay House.
- Mary Savile m: Marmaduke Pearson Residence: Richmondshire
- Elizabeth Savile b: Abt. 1550 d: Abt. 1629 m: 2 February 1572/73 in Elland, Yorkshire John Holdsworth of Ashday. b: 25 March 1547 Southowram, Yorkshire, d: Abt. 1620
- Dorothy Savile m Richard Spoxton, Steward of the Starr Chamber of Wakefield.
For index to the Savile family
For index to Mason family of Middlesex
For links to families of wives of Mason Ancestors
Web site created by Daphne Johnson
Copyright © 2003, Daphne Johnson. All rights reserved
No part of this Web site may be reproduced without the expressed consent of