The Turner Family of Hampshire
Joseph Turner was born abt 25 July 1746 in Fareham, Hampshire, son of Richard Turner, a perfumer, and Susanna (nee Mason). On 8th December 1783 at Holy Rood, Southampton, he married Lydia Wollstonecraft, daughter of Edward Bland Wollstonecraft. Joseph died in 1802 and was buried on 5th June 1802 in St Martin in the Fields.
Joseph Turner b: Abt. 25 July 1746 Fareham, Hampshire d: 1802 Martlett Court, Bow Street, Covent Garden m: 8 December 1783, in Holy Rhood, Southampton, Hampshire, Lydia Wollstonecraft b: 26 September 1762 St Nicholas Cole Abbey, London d: Abt. 26 April 1833 The Strand, St Clement Danes
- Edward Turner b: 30 August 1784 St Martin in the Fields, Westminster d: 1784
- Thomas Godfrey Turner b: Abt. 14 June 1787 Westminster Occupation: 1830 Merchant at Gibralter.
- Edward Holdsworth Turner b: 14 December 1788 Westminster d: 21 February 1851 m: 11 July 1814, in St Marylebone, Eliza Morse b: Abt. 1787 d: 25 August 1851
- Joseph Turner b: Abt. 8 July 1790 Westminster d: 1791
- Joseph Cooke Turner b: 18 October 1791 St Martin in the Fields, Westminster d: September 1793 St Martin in the Fields, Westminster
- John Turner b: 12 May 1794 Westminster d: Abt. 17 January 1836 The Strand, St Clement Danes m: 21 May 1822, in St Pancras Old Church, Elizabeth Wordsworth b: Abt. 1793 Bristol, Gloucestershire
- Britannia Turner b: 3 February 1797 St Martin in the Fields, Westminster
For index to the Turner family of Hampshire
For index to Mason Ancestors
For links to families of wives of Mason Ancestors
Web site created by Daphne Johnson<
Copyright © 2003, Daphne Johnson. All rights reserved
No part of this Web site may be reproduced without the expressed consent of